Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Let me play!

My friend Rosie was showing me around her home town recently and as part of the tour showed me where she used to make out as a teenager. Let me say that I appreciated that element of the tour. I mean it. That's a hilarious element of a tour. Don't argue with me on this.

I told her that since I didn't do any making out as a teenager, I find myself wanting to partake of the silly kissing activities of teenagers. Because while I don't have regrets about my late blooming, I don't want to miss out on things like Spin the Bottle and parking in cars to smooch.

And I realize I wrote about this not too long ago, but I introduce this subject matter as a segue into this video that I found. Per what you are about to watch below, should you choose to do so (you probably should), I just want to say that a)I want to be a part of an activity like this and b)this would SO not happen in the U.S. of A. Am I right, people?

Some highlights, for moi: the guy at 1:24, so casual! Which makes him endearing. Can you imagine seeing someone respond that way in this country? And the woman at 2:20, same question. I love their attitude! They're just helping out, like any good Aussie citizen. No big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment