Monday, June 28, 2010

Zzz...[interruption]...zzz

So my dreams get pretty crazy when I'm super stressed out. This has been perhaps the craziest summer of my life, so last night's dream was appropriate to the occasion.

All I remember from my dream is that I was supposed to be in England, and I was in England, but I was arguing with my dad because apparently I wasn't in the correct portion of England. And I was freaking out that I was going to miss my flight (yes, flight, across the tiny country) and my dad was so lax about it. Then I found my plane ticket

to Rwanda!!

and somehow I knew that the Rwanda ticket would get me to England. So I was supposed to fly to Rwanda and then back to England? Who knows, ask my subconscious.

Well today (in real life) I had a trip to the vet with Dibbs (who has a sore tail, but will be fine), followed by a trip to ballet class, followed by a trip to work. Meaning I didn't sit down until about 7pm. And as I was pulling into work my brakes decided to begin scraping. Loudly. Apparently to bring me even closer to my breaking point. Awesome.

So seeing how today went, and already planning on waking up early (again) tomorrow to go to the mechanic, followed by work...I can only imagine what tonight's slumber will be like. Buckle up, B. This could be fun. Or, you know, one of those nights from which I'll wake up less rested than before I hit the sack in the first place. Sigh...is summer over yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment