Saturday, February 11, 2012

Our friends in LA

Friends,

I follow a lot of celebrity gossip these days.

I've been a K-Dash fan for a while, but I have found myself eating up stuff on websites lately too. This morning I've looked at stuff about Joan Rivers' plastic surgery, followed by celebs on beaches, and I paused looking at "Stars Locking Lips!" to write this.

If you had told me a few years ago that I would be engaging in such activity in 2012, I might not believe you.

Then again, if someone other than God or an angel tried to tell me something about the future, I'd probably be wary anyway. Unless someone encourages me about future happiness and success in my life; such kind words I usually listen to.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to get back to my slideshow to see who's next up in the reel of smooching pics.

Luv,
Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment