Sunday, February 12, 2012

You do what?!

Kyle and I had dinner last night, and I use the term 'dinner' loosely.

Our several "course" meal consisted of:

guacamole
granola
queso
scrambled eggs
toast
bacon
red wine

Yeah, we're graduate students, can you tell?

I told Kyle something last night--are you ready for it? 

I told him that I sleep on my stomach.

No big deal, right?
Not for Kyle, ladies and gentlemen. 

It might be safe to use the word shocked to describe his reaction to this piece of information about me. He just thought that was so interesting. And if you're wondering, no this was not the result of inebriation. This was genuine surprise from my Saturday smorgasbord companion. 

We also talked about how old we are, and we were both pretty surprised when we looked at the clock and realized it was after midnight. That's pretty late for old folks like us. Being awake at midnight is no small feat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment