Thursday, June 23, 2016

Weight loss diary #4

Another smoothie down the hatch:

  • Kale
  • Banana
  • Skim milk
  • Chia seeds
  • Frozen berries
I forgot the protein powder. 

Did a mega workout last night. 25 minutes on the treadmill, arms, legs, butt, and abs. Get it!

Tonight I'm eating queso. I'm meeting with my sweet bloggie friend, Jill, and we must have queso. It's just part of the routine. 

I might have a beer, haven't decided yet. 

I'm not really sore at all from last night, and girrrrrrrl I slept like a baby! I imagine some soreness will set in tomorrow. 

I haven't decided what I'm doing for a workout today, but I think after therapy I'll head back to the gym for some more cardio and weights. Go for it while I've still got the energy. 

Then: queso reward. But to be honest, I'm looking forward more to the girl time than the oozy, cheesy goodness. No offense to the queso, I just really like Jill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment