Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Schedule dreaming -- books for days

The coffee hasn't kicked in.

I can't bring myself to do anything.

I don't know if I qualify as a morning person, but I think I do, because generally after being out of bed for even one or two minutes, I feel lively.

But today I really just feel like my body needs to sleep.

But I don't exactly want to sleep. That sounds boring.

It's quiet at the office, which is nice, refreshing. But I think it's making me more sleepy.

I looked at my book draft, it's nearing 30,000 words. This is awesome, but being so close didn't motivate me to tap away at another chapter.

Though I seem to be tapping away at the blog just fine.

Anyway. Enough whining about being tired.

***

[Later]:

Well I got some things done.

I don't feel like the Hercules of the office, but I did some things.

I can't wait to get to the gym later. 1.25 miles here we come.

Oh by the way: it's HOT in LA.

I'm still tired.

I can't drink any more water or my body will become a constant stream of pee.

I'd like to be in bed right now, reading in the quiet. Cat curled nearby, of course.

I would like to read until I am well fed with words, and then slowly put on my workout clothes while listening to the Beach Boys.

Then I want to go knock out my new jogging milestone and then make something healthy. Maybe a salad and chicken.

Then shower.

Then freeze time and take a nap. Get up and clean my entire room.

Unfreeze time and crawl in bed with a book, to read before dozing off until Thursday.

Can this be arranged?

Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment