Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Spying

I'm spying on two people--I mean, grading student projects--at Starbucks who are on a date. This is either a really good first date, or a second or third date that's leading to another.

It's possible they're already a couple, but I'm getting the sense they're still getting to know each other. Not that people in relationships aren't still getting to know each other; they are.

Whatever the case, I'm happy for these people. There are so many bad dates that go down, it's nice to see people enjoy each other.

They seem to be letting their guards down, he's attentively, genuinely listening to her storytelling, with a smile on his face. He's asking questions. They've both laughed several times.

Good job, two people I don't know. Thumbs up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment