Saturday, November 24, 2012

Looks

I would say I love living alone between 95 and 98 percent of the time.

However, there are times when a roomie would come in handy. For example,

When I need help finishing a large meal.
When I could use some company.

But the other times I most often think about having a buddy in my living space with me is when it comes to wardrobe. A roommate could say, for example:

Absolutely not. Take that off. You cannot wear that in public, I won't let you.

Or:

Let's see what shoes I have in my closet--perhaps I have some that would go better with that outfit.

Or:

Bailey, how sexy are you looking today?! Ow!

Today, they could help me out in determining:

A) Just how see-through is this dress?
B) Should I rethink the black bra?

I'm sure my parents are so proud of me when they read posts like this.

Happy holiday weekend, friends!

5 comments:

  1. this reminds me of the time you had the wardrobe swapping party in the apt. about this time last year, I think. not only did you swap but you model clothing of each others, if I remember right. I thought that sounded like such fun. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of the time you has the clothing demo/swap party in the apt. That sounded like such fun. Hope your Thanksgiving was great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mo,

      The clothing swap was indeed so fun! I'm actually wearing something that used to belong to a grad school friend, although she gave it to me after the party.

      I had a great TG, hope you did too!

      --BB

      Delete
  3. hilarious. why did you have to move across the country again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i mean, why did you have to move across the country again????!

    ReplyDelete