Thursday, April 19, 2012

Yeah, I can work a budget

I would like you all to know that for $11.12 (tax INcluded) I just purchased the following to help fill in all the little hunger gaps (and a couple of non-hunger related items) I anticipate to have while at this writing festival I am attending:

2.5 pints of milk
4 fruit punch juice boxes
3 bags of microwave popcorn
6 boxes of raisins
4 Fruit Roll-ups
1 bag frozen green beans
3 string cheeses
4 single serve applesauces (cinnamon)
a notebook for taking notes like a good little festival attendee

AND

a handy, Hawaiian print tote bag (because all I brought with me for toting is a suitcase (too big), backpack (too dorky), and purse (too small and zipper pull is currently not attached))

Dollar Tree is where it's at!

No comments:

Post a Comment