Friday, October 12, 2012

I wonder why they do that

Have you ever noticed how many movies start with someone waking up and/or getting ready to go to work or school?

Does this seem a little unoriginal to you?

I actually love it when movies start this way. I don't really care if it's unoriginal. It's just interesting to me that the starts of so many films kick off with the start to a character's day. Rather than starting with, say, lunch.

Maybe it's just a way to leave out a lot of dialogue while the opening credits are rolling? Or a way to throw some sex appeal in the movie right away (with shots of underwear, lipstick, etc.) so people won't leave the theatre?

By the way, no one's ever told me that I think too much.

:) That's not true. They tell me that a lot. And I don't argue with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment