Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The crazy list of ingredients that were in our salads in our relatively tiny bowls last night

  • Greens (duh)
  • Chicken (in mine only; Alex kept his chicken on a plate)
  • dried cranberries
  • dried cherries
  • grated black pepper
  • parmesan/romano cheese
  • green bell pepper
  • pearl tomato
  • chia seeds
  • pecan bits
  • dressing
That's a lot, eh?

What can I say, I kept pulling things out of the pantry and adding them to the bowls.

Then we ate the salads.

Then we snuggled on the couch and Alex fell asleep. Then he woke up and decided to tickle me and,

rather inexplicably,

I decided to self soothe with the song "I Believe I Can Fly."

My thought process was something along the lines of: "If I can focus, I can be above my body's instinct to crumple and giggle and wheeze while Alex tortures me."

It went along with the lyric, "If I can see it, then I can do it."

If I just believe it

THERE'S NOTHING TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This actually kind of helped.

And I'm very ticklish.

Ask Alex. It's like his favorite of my vulnerabilities.

That sounded weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment