Friday, June 25, 2010

Accept me for who I am

There is no sense in even listing all of the contents that were in my car prior to 7pm this evening, because I think the amount of wardrobe items alone is enough to shock the pants off of you (pun intended).

3 tank tops
1 pair of jeans
1 pair of shorts
3 pairs of sweatpants
1 jacket
1 cardigan
2 polos
4 hoodies
3 tees
1 long sleeve tee
2 skirts
1 collared shirt
1 bra
22 socks
5 pairs of undies
3 pairs of shoes (2 for ballet, 1 for work)

Well apparently I could dress myself for about a month. For a variety of occasions and weather scenarios, I might add. Without ever leaving the comfort of my crowded little car.

Also, as I was wrapping up the pull-all-the-crap-out-and-take-it-in-the-house project, I spent a good 5 minutes looking for my car key. It was in the ignition, powering the CD player I had been listening to while I worked. I do not dye my hair blonde, this is the real thing.

And then, my final step in Project Remove Crap was to take all the trash to the dumpster. I had brought out a smaller trash can to collect things like (cough, dry banana peel, apple core) and had filled it halfway; I was carrying it inside when I stopped, turned around, and placed it in the backseat. I figured it would get a lot of business if it remained in the car. Does this mean the disgusting, vicious cycle will eventually stop?

Doubtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment