Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Schedule Squeeze

So, remember when I was thinking I would have a whirlwind summer, working, balleting, signing a lease, packing, etc., then wrapping it all up and spending a nice peaceful week in my new place before starting classes, preferably with a good night of sleep before day one?

Well, sayonara, plans.

My brother and his fiance just finalized their wedding date today for August 8th.

2010.

Bailey's graduate school journey begins on August 9th (seven hours away from the marital location).

I am truly excited, and it's their wedding so I am willing to compromise, but just let this be an illustration to any of you who do not have a large family. Things just get crazier with time, FYI. People spread out and you just have to squeeze things in where they fit. Worth it, but a little exhausting. And all this time you were judging me for my caffeine addiction...

No comments:

Post a Comment