Tuesday, June 29, 2010

dates <-- Up

Dream update: last night people were ransacking my new apartment, jumping on the bed and busting a spring in the mattress, spilling tomato sauce on the comforter. Then this cute boy came in and saved the day, telling everyone to clean up their messes and then quickly becoming my protective and sensitive boyfriend.

Stress update: brakes still scraping. The mechanics around town are quite booked, and Dad is negotiating good prices for me. Since I have a full schedule tomorrow, it was voted at our family meeting this evening that I get to drive the cool, SUV-ish car tomorrow. Holla.

Ballet update: yesterday we learned the move call 'echappe' and added on to our combination. We're looking pretty hott. Just sayin'.

Sleep update: still not getting enough. To bed too late. Exhausted each morning. Occasional giggle outbursts mid-afternoon as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment