Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lazy and a half

If I were a rock, there would be lichen growing on me by now.

Meaning, even a rock would have been more productive today than I was.

I did go to work, and I did get up very early to do so. But I got off at noon, and activities since have included:

make and eat mac and cheese
watch America's Next Top Model
shower
take five minute nap
watch more TV
play solitaire on the computer
play solitaire with real cards
create an event on facebook and freak out a few times with frustration in the process
eat bowl of cereal
eat graham cracker

Yep. That is in fact, it. Oh wait, I picked my car up from the shop. Yay! I have wheels again! And I played secretary, as our family phone rang approximately 20 times today. "Thank you for calling the Daily residence, how may I help you?" (Eye roll. Let's just say I have put in my time as a receptionist for the corporate world, so I'm not too thrilled about revisiting such work at home.)

1 comment: