Monday, August 22, 2011

Dear C&C,

In the past few days I got to share water, beer, and coffee with Corie. (I was gonna say that we "clinked" all of those beverages, because we actually did with the water and the beer, but I'm not sure we clinked our coffee mugs).

Blessed, am I.

Love you, lady.

It can be a pretty terrifying thing when your best friend falls in love and gets married, because you fear that you might not see her very much anymore and that all kinds of things will change and it will be a constant emotional ride.

I am seeing now that not only is my friendship with Cor still growing (after 10 years of friendship as of last week, holla!) but I am also developing a friendship with her man, Cyle. And I can look to both of them as marriage mentors for my "someday."

Love you guys. Thanks for taking Ms. Singleton on the journey with you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment