Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nick's subconscious provides Bailey with entertainment

I received an email that excited me greatly today. From Nick:

"last night i dreamed about your wedding. it was kind of chaotic. riley was there. and i don't think you liked who you were marrying.* also, we were in nyc... i forgot my hair gel. i got a parking ticket. and you were shopping at a thrift store.

but don't worry, the actual wedding didn't happen.**"

Now. There are several things I need clarification on, and I told him I need to hear the whole version of the dream. But it cracked me up.
*This part of the dream I do not like.
**I also don't like the idea of my wedding never happening, but if it's to someone I don't like, then I'm okay with such a turnout for this particular dream scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment