Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Smooches, friends

Okay, well I did clean today.

But other than that, wow. I went grocery shopping (okay that was another good thing) and the rest of the day/night, aside from the cleaning, I've been sitting here watching TV/hanging out on the Internet.

It's a good thing classes are starting next week to get this butt back in gear. Until then I think we can expect some ridiculous laziness on my part.

Oh I did send an important email.

Blahhhhhh.

One more week, then pretty soon I'm gonna be saying, "I'm so tired! I have no time! Waaaaah"

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that 85% of all households in America have a drawer in the kitchen labeled "junk drawer"? I did not know that. Now I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete