Tuesday, September 6, 2011

La la la

Remember when I was awake at 2:38 a.m.? Yeah, me too.

I'm watching Friends, which is taking the edge off of the annoyance of not being asleep when I have stuff to do tomorrow.

I also have to pee, but don't really want to get up off the love seat.

I made some noodles in the microwave, Dibby did a little licking of said noodles.

Went to my friend Jessica's wedding last night, it was sooooo much fun.

I think I'm getting closer to sleepy time.

Rewind: back to the Friends discussion. It's strange to me that I am actually near the age range of the characters on this show. Monica made a mention of her age, 27, in an episode I watched tonight.

People, I'm 26.

Weird.

I see some similarities between me/my friends and them, and also some differences. (Wow, that was a sentence that makes me look like a really deep thinker, eh?)

Night, kids. Talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment