Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rufus to the rescue!

When I got done with class today I was pretty cranky.

I called Kyle and left him a message inviting myself on a walk with him and Rufus (his dog).

I got home and took a breather--tried to nap for maybe...4 minutes, watched TV, sent several emails, some with sad faces--and then Kyle called back.

We did several laps on the trail with Rufus, during which Kyle informed me Dibbs is his favorite cat.

Yessssssss.

I felt much better after this walk.

Then later I got word that I was accepted for a writing position I applied for--yay!

This does mean lots of work for the semester (well, more than the lots of work that was already scheduled). Feeling like I've maybe bit off more than I can chew? You could say that.

Bedtime. Smooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment