Sunday, August 26, 2012

Bedtime for Bailey

I am putting myself in bed at 9 p.m. tonight.

I had an early morning yesterday, followed by a late night (i.e. to bed in the wee hours this morning), followed by a not super-early morning today, but an alarm clock was involved.

Sleep depravity aside (which I realize is not contributing positively), my emotions are doing their thing. Can I ever request my emotions to cooperate with my desires? Let's see if we can work on that. For example: Hey emotions, can we be happy today? All day? Or calm?

Thanks to all the people who let me chat their ears off this weekend; y'all help me get out of my own head, and believe me, I spend way too much time there. Thanks to Minus Ned for playing a great set last night, always have fun listening to your tunes and getting my dance on. And don't forget my special request for a cover of "Hate on Me" next time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment