Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pool buddies

I am getting closer to dating Ryan Lochte.

When I got off the elevator this morning at the office, there were a whole bunch of excited people in the courtyard.

Through the grapevine (please note, the grapevine does not count as a legitimate journalistic source, but depending on who you consult it might be considered more accurate than Wikipedia) I heard that Ryan was filming a commercial in the fountain outside.

I did not go to check out the situation more closely. I figure Ryan sees enough over-enthusiastic, teenage style behavior from femmes. I need to let him know that I'm a more calm and cool gal. And, the fact that he showed up outside my office today makes me confident that his sense of direction is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment