Saturday, June 25, 2011

Broke, continued

46.

"What is the code for Chewy SweeTarts Minis in the newsroom vending machine, Alex."

Wanna know why I know that?

Well, besides the fact that I bought a bag yesterday (pretty sure I didn't memorize the code yesterday), when I went to buy a bag today, it got stuck.

So I went to my car to get more change, bought bag #2.

Bag #1 fell to my sweet tooth's pleased dispense,

AND BAG #2 GOT STUCK!

Well, I already felt bad/nervous for taking a longer-than-planned-due-to-the-double-dangling-tarts-event break from my shift, so I decided to head back to the print desk.

Well let it be known, after my shift I went back to my car, got more change, and purchased bag #3--which did NOT get stuck; finally, a well-behaved one--and collected bag #2 along with 3.

And, three dollars later...here we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment