Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Caloric daydreaming

Sometimes I go on these runs where I hold out on grocery shopping. You know, to "save" money (save in quotes because eventually I'll splurge and spend way too much money).

Right now I would love some milk, salsa, beans and rice, chicken, a burger.

Lots and lots of calories, basically.

But I'm holding out.

Okay, I bought a bag of mini donuts this morning--which I forgot about until just now when I sat down to write this--along with glue sticks, sheet protectors, and coffee.

Okay, okay, and then later I bought spaghetti sauce, butter noodles, carrots, and a newspaper.

But I'm holding out on that big grocery shop. You know, the one where I'll buy milk, and deodorant (calm down, I still have some), produce, spaghetti, maybe some meat, pickles, a tomato...

Mmmmmmm.

Right now I'm cooking carrots.

I'm leaving town in a couple of days, who shops right before they leave town?

Yeah, I probably will. Gotta check on the carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment