Friday, August 7, 2015

My diet needs a change

I'm having popcorn and candy for breakfast.

And two cups of coffee.

I'm hangin' in.

It's Friday, Y'all, and it's been a full week.

And I've got a weekend of traffic and 9 miles of exercise ahead of me. Yeehaw!

But there is also an old friend in that weekend, so I'll take it.

Plus I'll get some more race bling when I'm done with the miles, and then I can cash in on my nap.

Or float around in the pool with Abs. Outdoor nap. Sunburn nap.

I don't know about Y'all, but my fatigue really ebbs and flows. It seems I have very full weeks with little sleep, and then all of a sudden my calendar clears, and I read, and stitch, and smooch the cat and sleep.

Well I always smooch the cat. There's always time for that.

I love my baby fur monster. But you knew that.

Ooh, I just thought of something. "Muppet" would be a great name for a cat. Or a dog, for that matter. Or a hamster. Hmm, I may have come across something versatile here.

I had some really delicious mac 'n cheese last night, in case you were wondering. I mean, I'm usually a Kraft girl, but this was bar mac 'n cheese, and it was gooood. I might order it again. I might develop a craving. This could be as bad as the burrito or the salad. And it's just down the street. Uh oh.

Uh oh macaroni-os. See what I did there?

I'm reading "High Fidelity," thanks to a suggestion from a bloggie friend.

I'm enjoying it. I think Nick Hornby is something of a genius, I really do.

And if my first novel becomes a book, well then you won't hear me complaining.

I feel like I must look like a zombie right now. I'm so pale.

Did you know McDonald's has honey mustard for its chicken nuggets?

[Believe it or not, with all the candy and mac and nugget talk in this post, I've been consuming spinach and kale as of late.]

2 comments: