Thursday, March 17, 2016

Immediate Chipotle needed

You know how in Love Actually Sam's stepdad* says, "We need Leo. And we need Kate. And we need them now."?

I'm like that right now, except I'm like, "I need Chipotle. And I need to breathe. And I need these things now."

*by the way, how many viewings did it take you to figure out he wasn't his birth father? Because I know it wasn't one viewing. Don't lie to me. You're safe here.

I am a crank. pot. right now.

I'm going to see Bruce Springsteen tonight, and the Boss better snap me out of this funk or I tell you what.

Aren't my blog posts just lovely and happy lately? :)

Sorry, Guys, I just am juggling freelance work and regular work and that always gets me out of sorts. Plus my next two weekends are booked, so I really am giving every spare moment to work/travel prep/having-guests-at-the-apartment prep.

I tell ya, I will never stop re-learning the lesson that sometimes being busy is fun but sometimes it is not!

Anyway, that's all I have time to write right now, because I've gotta get back to it!

Grumpy smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment