Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Experiments

My hair smells delish. Why, you ask? Because I just added some Garnier Fructis Curl Construct Mousse to it. Oooh.

I know.

I got my haircut today (P.S. I love haircuts), and as we were finishing up I said, "Oh I meant to ask you, is it possible to make straight hair curly?" A little spark appeared in her eye and she said, "Oh it's definitely possible." And then we got to work on Project Make Bailey's Hair Curly.

And oh it worked. I told her that my hair definitely holds a curl if acquainted with a curling iron, but I was trying to explore alternate options. So she put some delicious mousse in my hair that smelled like candy, and then introduced me to the diffuser. And my hair decided to get quite curly. It's probably a lot like me, wanting to mix things up, so when it realized it was getting curled it probably said, "Heck yes! Let's do this thing!" and then got all crazy like.

So, clearly, this hairstyle will not appear on a daily basis, weekly basis, or monthly basis for that matter because

a)I have to have my hair pulled back for work anyway
b)This is me we're talking about, and while I love showers, I like to leave the bathroom rather quickly after taking them--I get pretty restless at a moment's notice--so extra bonding time with mousse, diffuser, curling iron, and hairspray is not super likely to occur very often

So. Where does that leave us? For the moment, my hair smells delish, and I'm about to sleep on it, so it might look quite funky in the morning. And I'm okay with that situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment