Monday, May 10, 2010

Potential Puppets

Slouchy socks? Love 'em or hate 'em?

Hate 'em!

Now, obviously, we all hate it when our socks slip all the way off of our heels down into our shoes, but I realized this week that I really hate it when my socks are even just a little bit loose. I take extra care in putting them on in the first place, making sure they're snug around the toes, arch, heel, ankle. Pull 'em up real tight, as high up the shin as they'll go.

I don't mind wearing a piece of clothing more than once, dirt and oil speaking, but as for socks, it's more a matter of form. So I could put on formerly sweaty socks and not be so bothered by the sweat, but what would get me is the fact that they'd be all stretched out.

Who's with me here? A little sock solidarity?

1 comment:

  1. I can't wear sweaty socks. As for being stretched out, I probably wouldn't mind.

    ReplyDelete