Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Who invited Bailey?

Tonight was one of those nights I should have just shut my mouth. First I accidentally called Aleks fat. Then I tried to backtrack and made things worse, saying something along the lines of "well only your butt is fat." (Aleks is not fat, that is why this was especially bad.)

Then I told Laura she was like a man. "In a good way!" was my comeback to that.

The worst moment for me, simultaneously the best moment for my audience, was when I declared myself to be "asexual." Awesome. Shut your mouth, Bailey. Shut it. Then of course all ears were on me, waiting for an explanation to my (metaphorical!) definition, and I just laughed/blushed on the floor, hoping they would forget my comment. They will never forget it. I'm sure stigmatizing nicknames are being drawn up at this very moment. Perhaps a facebook group is being formed. Called, "Don't invite Bailey to your social events."

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha. It's not true, Bailey. We are glad you were there!!

    ReplyDelete