Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Infi-blog-ity

Dear friends, readers, fans from around the world.

Ha.

Maybe? :)

I just wanted to inform you that I'm cheating on you. Okay technically not yet, but before I go to bed tonight, I plan to.

Hey, calm down, simmer down. I am trying to be proactive and honest here by telling you ahead of time. If that doesn't help, just know that it wasn't my idea. In my journalism crash course that I'm taking these next two weeks--both lovingly and terrifyingly nicknamed "Boot Camp"--we are required to post things on the class blog.

So I'm sorry. I love you. It's not you, it's me. I love you, but I'm not in love with you. And I will be cheating on you with another blog before the night's up. But this doesn't mean we're breaking up!

Oh snap. I'm gonna lose all of my followers by morning.

Please forgive me. Please understand. Please support my future career, that which you have so faithfully supported thus far, and just ignore these next two weeks of peripheral blogging that is against my will (well, sort of, except that I support commands made of me that will get me a master's degree).

Remember: I looooooooooooove you.

I do.

I really do.

Please keep reading my blog.

Please.

2 comments:

  1. i'll [sniff] be... okay... really, i will... [choked-down sob]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are you going to post a link to the other blog or what?!

    ReplyDelete