Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Let's try again tomorrow

Well.

Today was...

Hmm.

Let's just stick with "not my favorite day" and leave it at that. I don't know if anyone else got this memo, but grad school is jam-packed. And then when you think to yourself, "Oh I have time to squeeze in some sleep at night, or a crossword puzzle, or a five minute call to Mom," then school decides to jam itself just a little more packed. (That last sentence was probably improper English, but I'm gonna take a pass.)

Dibby is adjusting to his new life and home, I think. I hope. He isn't meowing a lot--except for this morning before sunrise to say "Hello! Wake up!"--but he does purr for me and I've received a few "drop and flops." Drop and flop is a term my papa made up, for when the cat suddenly falls sideways to the floor and stretches his belly for petting.

As promised, here's a pic of me and the pumpkin:

No comments:

Post a Comment