Sunday, March 1, 2015

PMS -- Pretty Miserable State

Guys, PMS is the worst.

For starters, I'm eating everything in California.

Mac & cheese, pizza, a burger, all things with ranch dressing, sushi, tacos, burritos (yes, multiple).

I can't be stopped.

Then this morning, as I was driving somewhere, I had planned to get coffee on the way -- because it was morning, and duh -- and the Starbucks I pulled into was madness. I'm too lazy to make a dramatization illustration in Microsoft Paint for y'all, but there were a lot of cars and a lot of them moving all at once and only so many parking spaces.

I chose to leave.

I finally pulled into a 7-Eleven, feeling like I might cry, feeling very agitated, and wondering what had happened in the course of 20 minutes to make me feel suddenly so mad.

There was some success, as I gathered donuts during this foraging effort.

And I got myself the largest coffee they offered.

Then when I arrived at my destination a little headache decided to start brewing in my forehead region.

Sigh.

I'm feeling a little better now (and I've downed two glazed donuts), but I'm afraid that little twinge in my abdominal region is more than my imagination. It could very well be the next step: CRAMPS.

If you need me I'll be eating something salty -- or sweet -- or both -- and I might be in tears. Solidarity to my sisters. Holla at me if you're in the same boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment