Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sprinkly Simpsons donuts

I have found my PMS 7-Eleven.

For those who may not know what that means -- not because you're stupid, but because I just made it up, and it doesn't make a whole lot of self-explanatory sense -- it means that I've found the 7-Eleven that rescues me from my PMS madness.

I don't even know if I'm PMSing.

But I am cranky. And I was more cranky before I got my excessively large coffee and donuts.

From 7-Eleven.

Because Starbucks can't get it's stuff together and MAKE DRINKS MORE QUICKLY!!!!!!

Breath.

There have just been two days running now with two separate Starbucks with very long lines.

And I used to work there so I know it can be faster.

Arggggggggggggggh.

But this 7-Eleven. It rescued me last time from my crankiness. And it rescued me again today. With its donuts that look like those sprinkly donuts in The Simpsons. And its excessively large coffee cups.

So thank you. Thank you, 7-Eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment