Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dress Up and Find a Place to Go!

My mama bought me 3 delicious dresses today. One is orange, one is blue, and one is cranberry. I love them all.

I was putting them in my closet and realized the number of dresses in my collection is getting a little out of hand. I wonder if I'm up to 27 yet--I'm a little too scared to check.

When the movie 27 Dresses came out, my friend Corie and I went to see it with a group of girls, and we tried to get them all to wear formal dresses to the theater. No one was brave enough but us. That's right. We're awesome like that. And yes, people gave us weird looks, but you know how many other times I had the chance to wear that blue dress? Twice. And then I got rid of it. I'm gonna start wearing prom dresses to the grocery store, just to show them. I would wear them to work, but unfortunately there is a dress code there. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment