Thursday, June 11, 2009

High-Low

1. Low: Fighting with family is for sure in my top ten least favorite activities ever. Unfortunately I experienced a bit of it today. :( My family relationships are sacred to me, and if I had it my way there would never be an ill word between us. It breaks my heart every time opinions need to clash in the air between us. Sticky, bad air. Ugh.

2. High: I babysat for my 7-year-old friend "Steve" this afternoon, and we had some good times. At lunch he let out a big sigh over his mac & cheese (made my Yours Truly) and said, "I had a big day." Following lunch he introduced me to all of his stuffed animals. I met a pig, named Pig (who sometimes answers to Eggbert), a bobcat named Bob, and a blue dog named Blue Dog. Nice to meet you, Friends.

1 comment:

  1. I really REALLY like that you refer to Nick as your "friend" and not this kid I had/got to babysit. :)

    question - does anyone else always have to hit "post comment" twice because the first time it states "Your request could not be processed. Please try again." ????

    ReplyDelete