Tuesday, March 16, 2010

5 minute post!

Okay race against the clock, friends!!! Whooo!! I'm here at the library and have FIVE MINUTES REMAINING on my allotted internet usage time! What WILL I write about???

This is the most thrilling thing to happen to me today.

Hmm....

Well, I guess I'll tell you about the dog I'm house sitting for. Her name is Cookie. She's tiny, like a cat, which I highly appreciate, and I know nothing about dog breeds but if I had to guess I'd say she's a schnauzer/daschund mix. I've nicknamed her "Circle Dog," (I guess I have a thing for renaming animals) as her signature move is to run around in tight little circles when she's excited. She also spontaneously runs up the stairs for reasons I haven't quite figured out, and I love the sound of her claws on the wooden floors, scampering around.

But. I think she finds me boring. I do a lot of reading, and thus make her do a lot of lying down next to me. She does get excited when I give her a treat, however.

Less than two minutes left! Gotta go! You'll have to excuse any typos!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you and Cookie are having a good time!!!

    ReplyDelete