Saturday, March 27, 2010

Unreal Life

I slept for 13 hours last night. That's what five days of waking up no later than 5:15 will do to you. Toward the end of my slumber my body was attempting to snap out of it, but I was also in the midst of a lot of REM sleep, so I kept waking up in the middle of my dreams.

Hold that thought. I'll get right back to it, but first I must offer a detail of my real, conscious life so that the conclusion of this post will make sense. This past week I bought a bottle of 300 vitamins for only ELEVEN DOLLARS. I was (still am) so excited.

Okay, time to combine the two above comments. In one of my dreams last night/this morning, I had a HUGE bottle of vitamins. It was the size of one of those drums of Muscle Milk protein powder. In my dream I opened the bottle and curled along the inside wall was what I discovered to be a thick issue of Seventeen magazine. I recall thinking, "Score!" in my dream and then showing it off to friends. "Hey guys! Look what was in my bottle of vitamins!"

If only I could get vitamins plus a magazine for only $11 in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment