Thursday, July 2, 2009

Collage Morissette

Today I began my mandatory creativity time. Every Thursday from 3-6 it is written in my calendar to do arts or crafts. Today was day 1. It went pretty well. I made a collage of the lyrics to "You Learn" by Alanis Morissette. Fantastic song, agreed?

You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn
You scream you learn
You grieve you learn
You choke you learn
You laugh you learn
You choose you learn
You pray you learn
You ask you learn
You live you learn

So true, sister, sing it! The song also includes the lyrics, "I recommend walkin' around naked in your living room," which I agree with, but these lyrics did not make the final collage cut.

If I were technologically savvy I would take a picture of this collage for you with my digital camera and post it here. But I am not. So you will get a picture of Miss Alanis instead. Love you peeps, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment