Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Blue

I have had very little time to myself this week. Tonight I had to work until 7:30. I got home and I was grumpy. Very grumpy. And sad that even though I get to spend the weekend with Riley, when I come home he will be gone. I thought about all the stuff I had to get done before leaving town, and then I thought, Forget it! I'll do it in the morning! I'll change the cat litter in the morning, I'll pack in the morning. And if I forget something, well I'll buy it on the road.

I then went in the kitchen where Riley was heating up frozen food, and I said "What would happen if I ate pickles and had a beer right now?," deciding this was a solution to my cantankerousness (it was, by the way).

"Your breath would smell really bad," he answered.

"Well I'm not kissing anyone!!!" I yelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment