Saturday, August 29, 2009

Closet Swap, Yay!

I inadvertently stole Nick's sweatshirt last weekend when I was visiting him. I feel a little bit bad because he was very excited about it and had only purchased it recently.

But it's very comfortable.

And I slipped it on the other day and my Mom immediately said, "oh that's a great shirt." So you know, I'm workin' it.

So sorry, Nick. I will return it upon your request or the next time I see you (unless I conveniently forget to bring it). But in the meantime, thank you for the inadvertent loan. The temp is cooling down here and my body appreciates the weight and the color of this fine, comfy, turquoise Gap sweatshirt. Mmm.

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking yesterday about my sweatshirt, and how I wished I could be wearing it, and how I had to be sure to make sure you brought it with you when you came back to Chicago in October. I even thought about what other items of clothing I would be willing to trade to get my sweatshirt back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can live with that. i love how i steal your clothing, and then in return for giving it back, just get more of your clothing. way to teach the child consequences.

    p.s. definitely currently wearing the shirt. it is 69 degrees and perfect here, especially with the sweatshirt. otherwise 'twould be chilly. so thank you again.

    ReplyDelete