Thursday, August 13, 2009

Potty Time

During my break at work today, I was headed to the bathroom when the young daughter of one of my friend's headed the same direction. We only have two bathrooms, each with only one toilet, at work, and I am not afraid to use the men's restroom as needed. In fact, let's be honest, I love it.

Well, time was running out on my break, so instead of waiting for the little girl to go first and then take my turn in the women's restroom, I for sure decided on using the men's. However my timing was not perfect, and I reached the doorknob for the men's restroom right as my young friend was closing the door to and shyly peering out at me from the women's. I had to think quickly, as I was setting a bad example for this impressionable young girl. I can just see her mom, "Honey! Why are you going into the boy's bathroom? Well that girl at Starbucks does it..."

So I just said, "I'm gonna use the boy's bathroom," and smirked with a hint of a nose wrinkle that said, "boys stink," and she giggled delightfully in response. Nice save, B.

Then, while spending my scandalous moment in the men's restroom, I happily reminisced about all the times when I was a teenager that I snuck into boy's bathrooms with my girlfriends, usually leading the way, all of us giggling at our daring feat.

No comments:

Post a Comment