Sunday, August 9, 2009

So this thing made me think of you...

As I've mentioned in an earlier post, I lived with a fantastic girl named Stacy in college, whose wedding I was recently in. We lived together our senior year, but I graduated in December, and Stace occasionally missed her former roomie (as I missed her). She sent me an email during her first semester without me that said,

"I keep thinking about you. For example, (this is weird, just to warn ya) I was putting on my underwear this morning, which was a very bright green, and I thought "Hey, Bailey would like this color."

Isn't she great? These are the kinds of things I like for friends to say to me, totally uninhibited, always real, preferably hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. I remember that email!!!! And I still have that underwear (hmm...maybe it's time to buy some new underwear), and it still makes me think of you..ah, I miss being roomies. :)

    ReplyDelete