Thursday, September 9, 2010

And this is only week three

I love to read. But I still have it in my head that the law of diminishing returns applies to reading. Okay, maybe the law of diminishing returns is not exactly the right analogy*, but I am

so fried!

from reading that I don't even have the energy to explain my point. Supersaturation, maybe that's what I'm looking for. Essentially, you read too much, you can't retain any more information unless you take a long break. It is perhaps unhealthy to read more than a certain amount each day. Maybe?

Okay, clearly I am too tired to be writing coherent statements right now, and am furthermore on the verge of overwhelming myself with mental visits to my high school chemistry, economics, and physics courses. This is too dangerous of a path to go down right now, as I am supersaturated (yes, we are sticking with that analogy) with information and can't hold anymore. At this point I only have room for a cat in my arms and Doritos in my mouth.

Then, bedtime for Bonzo.

*I will note here that recently I was chided for referencing what I thought was Newton's 4th law. Maybe I referenced the 3rd law, which would be a little less embarrassing. Bah, I don't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment