Tuesday, September 21, 2010

This will make a great book someday (I hope)

Oh, I am learning in graduate school.

Today I learned...
  • If you are making friends, but don't have substantial time to spend with them, don't have a church picked out, have essentially lost touch with your pre-grad school social circle of support, don't exercise but used to, and intake more coffee than actual food, it might hit you after a month that you are homesick, lonely and depressed.
  • I also learned that if you do some dishes and go for a run you might feel quite a bit better.
Other learning opportunities of the day...
  • If you start watching hedgehog videos on youtube, you might be there for a while.
  • I didn't really learn this next point, but was reminded that living with a cat makes life considerably easier, happier, and more peaceful.
And finally...
  • When trying to print, it helps a lot if you plug the printer in.
Hey, don't look at me. I wasn't the one who let me into a master's program.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! It's me, Andrew, the photographer who went with you to the new train bridge a couple of weeks ago.

    I have been keeping a look out for you in the newsroom, but have remained unsuccessful.

    Yet, I have found your blog.

    We should do something sometime. Also, is hedgehog videos a thing? I have never heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello friend.

    yeah i have been pretty MIA in the newsroom.

    i found the hedgehog videos via cat videos, which is DEFINITELY a thing. cat videos are very, very dangerous. never ending cuteness.

    glad you found the blog! share it with friends! :)

    ReplyDelete