Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Revamping with a Pest

Yes, we have a new look. But you may note, a similar color scheme to before.

Also, the dandelions in the corner certainly carried a lot of weight in getting me to choose this template.

I love dandelions. I remember when I first heard they were weeds, I thought, "What?! They look like flowers!" Plus they have that awesome bonus of functioning as an entertainment device. Come on, show of hands, who does not like to blow the seeds into the wind?

That's what I thought. No one raised his or her hand. Even Belle participated in the spreading of dandelion seeds, meaning it must be a humanitarian thing to do (i.e. does not matter that they are technically weeds), because Belle sat in as a proxy for her dad in the cold, terrifying dungeon. But I digress.

I told my psychology teacher in high school about my love for dandelions while we were on a field trip, during the bus ride. At one point when we had stopped for lunch, I think, we got back on the bus and she had picked a dandelion for me, because I had told her I liked them.

Yep, precious.

And look at this that I just found. Another in support of dandelions as friends, with a link to a recipe. Pest? Pesto!

1 comment: