Sunday, September 12, 2010

Head above water (barely)

I think Mike is getting used to the fact that he's going to deal with a girl who's often in tears. Every time we say goodbye I'm a mess, and just now on Skype I couldn't even keep it together.

School is just a taaad stressful.

:(

He keeps telling me he thinks I'm doing a great job, even though I often doubt it. I make sure to tell him he's doing a great job taking care of me, because he is certainly not failing in his department.

Wow, now even my blog is going down the tubes because all I talk about is my boyfriend and it's all mushy and boring now. Sorry, y'all. Get a master's in journalism, you'll understand/forgive me.

In other news, Dibbs just killed and ate a bug. So he's having a pretty good evening. He's also escaped the apartment four times this week. Pumpkin is being a little brat these days.

1 comment:

  1. I still love your blog! Boyfriend and Dibbs stories are fine with me. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete