Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm not sure how I'd fare on this show...

I was at the gym tonight, and the show "Wipeout" was on the TV in front of the bike I was on.

Riley quite enjoys this show, and we have sat together in front of it, while I would grimace and wonder why I was watching it (and let's be honest, probably laughing from time to time) and Riley would crack up through the whole thing, sometimes hanging around for a second episode.

Well as I watched tonight I saw that there are some new courses (a daytime preliminary course and a nighttime one for the finalists).

And I must admit they looked pretty cool. There were slides (water and regular) involved, swings, and this tipped-on-its-side revolving maze thing.

Um, awesome.

I also spent some time wondering about the two guys hosting the thing, in suits, behind glass--away from the wet madness. Each with wedding bands on their fingers. I just wonder how they landed in this place in their lives...wonder about the journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment