Friday, July 1, 2011

Rolla Coasta

My emotions are

UP

and

DOWN.

Ugh. I wear myself out.

Earlier today I went from "I'm otherwise happy, but really don't want to go to campus to work on this project" to really excited about some stuff to

CRASH--frustrated/overwhelmed/freaked out/annoyed with this project and my inadequate understanding of the system I'm supposed to use for it, to

crying

to feeling a little better, to watching a film that put a huge smile on my face--literally--to chatting so long on the phone that now I realize how late it is but I'm figuring, "Well what else is new this summer, I'm up late all the time anymore,"

and now I'm just sitting here typing. Not super excited about working tomorrow, but not freaking out or crying either.

I'll say it again: Ugh.

Whoever ends up with me is gonna have to be able to deal. Because this is not a rare occurrence, this "I'm happy! I'm sad. I'm in the middle" girl. And I'm not sure who it's rougher on: me or the people who support me. Yeah, it's probably rougher on me. But I can't imagine it's too easy to be on the receiving end of my moods.

Anyway.

Once I post this I can get closer to turning off the compy, which will get me closer to going to sleep. Smooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment