Sunday, July 10, 2011

This is (one reason) why I really need a helper (read: spouse) eventually

I'm moody.

If you haven't noticed.

Today I have enjoyed the company of some great women in my life. I have also been down on myself for spending money, (currently) for not having my laundry done so that I could already be in bed, for having minimal, minimal structure in my life minus that which is already carved out by some other entity--a university class schedule, a newsroom.

Ugh.

At this point I realize I should just go to bed, but, like I said, the laundry isn't done so...

Whadda ya think, kids? Should I get in bed with my book? Or watch some TV? Brush teeth first? Oh wait, I'm kind of hungry. Tooth brushing wouldn't be smart to do right away, then...

I was saying, about minimal structure...?

No comments:

Post a Comment