Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Weight loss diary #2

I honestly don't have that many FEELINGS to write out right now, I'm just bored.

Which is a feeling.

Ha! So I have some fodder after all.

Anyway, I'm one of those weirdos who writes when she's bored, even though many people would rather poke their eyeballs out than write.

So let's see what I've eaten today, shall we:

Black coffee
Cheez-Its
Cashew chicken
Diet Coke
Fizzy water x2
Animal cracker/cookie things

So not great but not terrible.

Tonight I'm making lentil tacos for friends, and while I will give them the full culinary experience with taco shells, I myself plan to eat my lentils on a bed of greens.

I'm not too excited, but also not too downtrodden over this decision.

The harder part will be not having a beer. Not. One. Beer.

Though, I have to say, having spent the whole day gearing up mentally for lentil greens and no beer is making the transition into actually eating greens and not drinking beer a little easier. Like, I'm not kicking and screaming, but I could be.

When I've gone to use the copy machine today, I can feel the pillow in my stomach leaning against the machine, and I dislike that. I just can't believe I have so much cushion on my stomach.

I walked twice today, during my breaks at work, even though it was warm.

All righty, that's about all I have to say now. I may have an update later after I eat lentils. I actually love lentils, and they're super yummy when cooked in onion, garlic, chicken or veggie broth, and taco seasoning. Muy flavorful!

Think healthy thoughts!
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment